We just released a free update for our epic percussion suite Thunder X3M.
The update adds features users requested and fixes some minor issues, which were brought to our attention.
The complete changelog:
- Samples pool update – better playability for various instruments like toms, kick drum, gran casa and others.
- Added zone activity indicator - when you perform the zone play will be gently flashing.
- Added zone panning control.
- Added bulk edit option for zone microphones. Use ALT+LMB to bulk edit all microphones of the zone at once.
- Added Global Volume and Purge settings in the preset files (you can save microphone levels with the presets).
- Updated Load & Save functions to be fully compatible with both the new and the existing presets (if you load a preset file saved with Thunder X3M version prior 1.2 the global microphones settings will be reset to their default values).
- Updated virtual keyboard lighting. Now if the zone is empty, the keyboard area corresponding to this zone will remain black.
- Added Round-Robin keyswitch trigger.
- Updated help in the GUI.
Users can find a download link on our official updates webpage: