Write your own lyrics with Rhodope and the Syllabuilder engine!
Ethnic Bulgarian singing is something really special for us, because it's something we are proud of as a nation. This special type of "throat" singing is truly unique and gives a new and interesting timbre that is not typical for choir ensembles. This is why we decided that this requires a special approach - we wanted to get away from pre-recorded phrases and loops and to give users the possibility and freedom to do what they like!
This is what brought SYLLABUILDER to life - an engine that our programmer Alexander Koev worked on for more than a year.
- 10 singers
- range of E3-D5 (C4 = middle C)
- the powerful SYLLABUILDER engine (full word building engine) allows you to write words that will be 'sung' by the virtual choir
- The Syllabuilder gives you the ideal balance between the detailed control over the words and a fast workflow
- ability to Save and Load presets; cross-compatible with future versions.
- ability to manually edit each of the consonants or vowel sounds in Syllabuilder text
- Polyphonic legato
- The ability to overlap different vowels/consonants in a single midi track - one voice holding on “Ah” (for instance), while the other voices still progressing throughout the lyrics.
- Easy to use either live or in your DAW
- Intuitive HELP incorporated in the Kontakt patch
- Various other scripts that will help you in your workflow
- last but not least - the unique timbre of Ethnic Bulgarian singers
The 1.1 Update features:
- Quick Word system - enables you to save and load words. Included are factory presets that would help you using the library straight out of the box. Presets are automatically refreshed in the Syllabuilder, so if you have more than one instance a new preset in one instance can be immediately opened in another
- Quick word templates can be used with future version of the instrument and can always be retrieved, even if you have newer version than the one used in the preset
- fixed Kontakt "bug" where dragging letters and note lengths in the Syllabuilder engine might cause Kontakt to start moving the instrument instance
- New sample content - Ya, Ye, Yu, Yo vowels added
- Syllabuilder engine optimized
- Improved Glide feature
- Improved built-in help that you can read straight into Kontakt