About RHODOPE 2
Being in developement for more than 3 years the final chapter of Strezov Sampling's Next Generation Choir Series is at hand. Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably most powerful men choir ever sampled, FREYJA the first sampled choir to focus on the beauty of the female voice, and ÁRVA featuring a boys and girls choir, RHODOPE 2 gives you a real authentic ethnic Bulgarian choir at your fingertips! A breathtaking and unique voice timbre sampled the Strezov way for highest playability and expression without any compromises in sound.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder Engine (first introduced with WOTAN), True Polyphonic Legato as well as the brand new Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, RHODOPE 2 benefits from every little secret discovered in a more than 4 years long journey which resulted in the most playable and realistic sounding choir libraries ever made.
Syllabuilder Engine 3
When it comes to virtual choirs there are basically two approaches: Phrasebuilding and Wordbuilding. RHODOPE 2 combines the simplicity and sample recording of
phrasebuilding with the advanced editing functions of wordbuilding.
This allows you to have amazing sounding results within seconds, but also to build and create new sample content with only few mouse-clicks. Create complete choral patterns inside the GUI or connect different syllables and morph them to add motion to your choir arrangements. Save and Load complete lyric presets to quickly get yourself into the actual composition or enhance your setup with predefined quick words.
All samples have their natural attacks included. However if you want to tighten them up the Syllabuilder Engine allows you to set custom attack, release, volume and offset values for each field independently. Something first introduced by WOTAN Male Choir and before that greatly missed in all phrasebuilding choir libraries.
One of the biggest trademarks of RHODOPE 2 is its unique legato scripting, combining polyphonic true legato sampling with our very own Syllabuilding approach. The Syllabuilder Agile Legato not only allows the user to play legato with every syllable availabe in the library, but also features intelligent voice leading enabling polyphonic writing within just one patch. In other words: Hold down a chord in the left, play a melody with your right hand and have it all connected with legato transitions. This powerful feature is controllable by the most common of all midi cc controllers, the sustain pedal.
In addition to the Agile Legato Rhodope 2 again also features polyphonic true legato patches (Ah, Eh ) using the same principles as Freyja and Árva.
- Authentic Ethnic Bulgarian choir recorded in Sofia Session Studio
- Recorded “tutti” for a bigger sound
- Polyphonic True Legato “Ah” and “Eh” patches
- Agile Legato for 10 syllables in three different speeds
- Special layer of 'shake' sustain singing for all patches
- Cluster and FX patches
- Additional content for whispers and shouts
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples
- 3 mic positions - Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager
- Fully compatible with Wotan, Freyja and Árva
- Integrated manual
- Features the wonderful perfomance of Cosmic Voices, conducted by Vanya Moneva
Intro Price $279 ends May 26 (Normal price $329) Special discounts for owner of previous Rhodope products available