Strezov Sampling proudly announces ÁRVA the final chapter in the Next Generation Choir Series and a first of its kind in the history of sampling!
Being in developement for more than 3 years the final chapter of Strezov Sampling's Next Generation Choir Series is at hand. Starting with WOTAN, the lowest and probably most powerful men choir ever sampled and FREYJA the first sampled choir to focus on the beauty of the female voice, ÁRVA marks the first ever sampled children choir, which is more than just a bonus to the female and male sections.
Including the revolutionary Syllabuilder Engine first introduced with WOTAN, True Polyphonic Legato as well as the brandnew Agile Legato, which allows you to play polyphonic legato with every syllable inside the library, ÁRVA benefits from every little secret discovered in a 4 years long journey of producing the most playable and realistic sounding choir libraries ever made.
But that's not it! What if we told you that ÁRVA consists of two choirs instead of one? You heard right. ÁRVA marks the first ever sampled children choir library to include boys and girls choirs recorded seperately and in divisi sections (sopranos, altos)!
- Two choirs - boys and girls (total of 29 singers)
- Recorded in sections - sopranos (boys and girls) and altos (boys and girls)
- Soloists recorded for each section
- Over 120 different legato combinations
- True Polyphonic Legato for each section of both choirs and for soloists
- Agile Legato for each syllable inside the library
- Syllabuilder Engine version 3
- Ability to save and load custom patches with Wotan, Freyja and Storm Choir 3 (coming up in 2017)
- The most musical content we ever created!
Release: Dec 2016.
Stay tuned for more information!
Team Strezov Sampling.