How to set up a library in Native Access?
First off - congratulations on your new purchase and a big "Thank you" for trusting our brand.
As a rule, libraries powered by NI's Kontakt Player need to be activated through Native Access. The following article is here to assist you in navigating this process.
II. You need to have Native Access installed on your workstation.
III. Last, but not least - you need a functioning Native Instruments user account.
Now that all this is out of the way, shall we begin? :)
1. After you log into Native Access successfully, please click on the "Add a serial" button in the upper left corner of the interface:
2. Like the page suggests, please insert the serial number you have for your library. In this article we'll be using AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings as an example. You can get your serial either from the email sent by email@example.com, named "New order on Strezov Sampling", or through the "My Products" section of your user profile on our website. Here's what things will look like:
3. After you have typed in / pasted these symbols, click on "add serial" again, please. Here's a snapshot depicting the confirmation message being displayed upon your success:
4. After you are done with this part, please navigate to the "Not Installed" tab of Native Access' interface. AFFLATUS should be really easy to spot, at the top of the list. Once you've found it, please click on the "Install" button. Instead of starting an actual installation process, the application will just prompt you to point it to the actual location the library has been stored on.
5. Now that Native Access knows where to search for Afflatus' content (instruments, samples, etc.) you should be able to see it in the "Installed Products" tab, something similar to this:
6. And you are all set! I hope this article is of assistance to you and that our instruments serve you well! In case you run into any additional issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Goodbye for now!